June 4, 2020
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM – Central Time
The purpose of this brief webinar is to discuss the advantages of using internal audits and corrective actions to check that an organizations Covid-19 program is effective. The webinar explores how organizations can use ISO 45001 management system tools to respond to new challenges from the Covid -19 pandemic.
As the economy reopens organizations are being required to establish new programs and controls to minimize the spread of the virus among employees. Internal audits combined with corrective action programs help organizations establish and operate effective Covid-19 programs rapidly.
The webinar covers the following topics:
- Identifying Covid-19 compliance obligations
- Risk assessment methods for determining which Covid-19 Risk to addressed
- Establish operational controls for Covid-19 risks to employees
- When and how often to audit the Covid-19 program
- How to safely conduct Covid-19 audits
- How to effectively address Covid-19 internal audit findings through corrective action.
- Report the results of Covid-19 audits and corrective action to leadership
About the presenter
Kevin Lehner is a member of the US Technical Advisory Group (US-TAG) to ISO 45001: He is an expert and represents the US-TAG at international meetings. He recently traveled to Kigali, Rwanda to attend the 9th international meeting of TC 283 (interview with Martin Cottam in Kigali). Kevin is a certified lead auditor conducting ISO 45001 audits for clients including accredited ISO 45001 certification bodies.