Exemplar Global certified ISO 14001:2015 lead auditor course in the modular Training Provider and Examiner Certification Scheme (TPECS) format. This courses is also delivered in a convenient virtual format. providing greater flexibility and reduced cost to students.
About the Course
The Exemplar Global certified ISO 14001:2015 EMS lead auditor courses are presented over a two week period 4 hours per day Monday thru Thursday. In the first week students take the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System content (EM) . The EM content is delivered from 8:00am to 12:00pm each day of class.
The first two days of the second week of the class is the Auditor content (AU). The second two days of the second week is the Team Leaders content (TL). A test is administered after each course module.
|Course Module||Dates Offered||Times|
|ISO 14001 – EM||July 6-9, 2020|
August 3-6, 2020
|Auditor – AU||July 13-14, 2020|
August 10-11, 2020
|9:00am – 1:00pm|
|Team Leader – TL||July 15-16 2020|
August 12-13, 2020
|9:00am – 1:00pm|
Certified by Exemplar Global
- Understand environmental terms and definitions
- View the ISO 14001:2015 requirements from an auditor’s perspective
- Plan, manage, and schedule an audit program
- Identify, understand, and manage environmental aspects and impacts
Understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 to be able to conduct a successful audit. The course includes hands-on workshops to prepare you for real-life auditing situations. You’ll learn to manage the audit process and complete reporting..
This is a four-day, instructor-led classroom course. There are written tests on each of the competency units on days 2, 3, and 4. Days 1 and 2 will cover ISO 14001:2015 along with a corresponding competency exam. Day 3 will cover management systems auditing (AU) along with a corresponding competency exam. Day 4 will cover leading management systems audit teams (TL) along with a corresponding competency exam.
Who Should Attend
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 14001:2015 and those who must perform audits to ISO 14001:2015, environmental, suppliers, managers, or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.
All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems – Requirements. Copies will not be provided for you.
- Describe the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS)-Requirements standard and development process
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 14001:2015
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology
- Identify aspects and impacts
- Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing
- Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit
- Determine an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
- Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team
- Manage the audit process
- Prepare the audit report and perform an audit follow-up