Certified by Exemplar Global
This ISO 1400:2015 certified lead auditor course.is available in a virtual format. The course is delivered in 8 – 4 hour sessions over a two-week period. The ISO 14001:2015 certified lead auditor course includes an exam for each of the three course units. The online exams are taken within three days of completing the unit.
Students of the course will understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and be able to conduct a successful audit. The course includes hands-on workshops to prepare you for real-life auditing situations. You’ll learn to manage the audit process and complete reporting in a collaborative and engaging environment
ISO 14001:2015 Certified Lead Auditor – Course Objective
- Describe the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS)-Requirements standard and development process
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 14001:2015
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check Act (PDCA) methodology Identify aspects and impacts
- Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing
- Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit
- Determine an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
- Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team
- Manage the audit process
- Prepare the audit report and perform an audit follow-up
Who Should Attend
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 14001:2015 and those who must perform audits to ISO 14001:2015, environmental, suppliers, managers, or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.
All attendees are required to obtain their own copy of the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems – Requirements.